A number of legislative Acts are now on the statute books with regard to these basic human rights. In order to achieve equality for all, your staff will be encouraged to explore their own experiences of and attitude towards the nine characteristics identified within the legislative Acts.
- Understand the importance of equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Know how to work in an inclusive way.
- Know how to access advice, information and support about diversity, equality and inclusion.
- 9 Characteristics of equality & diversity Legal framework.
- Discrimination and the Law.
- Individual needs and choices.
- Promoting respect for all.
- Health & personal care.
Face-to-face: 3 Hours
e-learning: 1 Hour 10 Mins