Redcrier Publications Ltd views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as where appropriate to put things right for the person or organisation that has made the complaint.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to make a complaint.
- To publicise the existence of our complaints procedure so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint.
- To make sure everyone at Redcrier Publications Ltd knows what to do if a complaint is received.
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and within a reasonable time frame.
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved and that relationships are repaired.
- To gather information which helps us to improve what we do and how we operate.
For more information relating to our complaints procedure, or if you would like to inform us of how we can improve our products and services, please download the full complaint policy found below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org