This course aims to help learners to recognise those at risk and to understand how to
reduce that risk through asking how they are, listening and talking about suicide.
- Understand what suicide prevention is.
- Understand why someone may feel suicidal.
- Identify how communication can play a positive role.
- Identify the possible warning signs that someone is feeling suicidal.
- Understand the support available.
- What is suicide prevention
- Why might someone feel suicidal
- Risk Management
- Signs an individual may be feeling suicidal
- Providing support
- Supporting yourself