Awareness of the signs of mental health issues and identifying strategies to support individuals who are affected.
- Understand mental health and the stigma surrounding it
- Confidence to deal with people who may be having mental health issues
- Recognise factors that increase the likelihood developing health issues
- Recognise the different forms mental health issues take
- Understand the legislation relating to mental health
- Physical factors supporting mental wellbeing
- Psychological factors supporting mental wellbeing
- Why mental health is important
- Who is at risk?
- Whats wrong?
- How can we help?