Reinforces the need for vigilance on the part of all staff (especially night workers) with regard to common fire safety hazards. Reviews simple precautions which can be taken to minimise risks. When delivered through the Silver Box this course offers a series of refresher courses designed to allow you to train your staff more regularly and help maintain your compliance.
- Recognise the importance of fire safety.
- Understand how fires can be prevented.
- Identify the types of emergency equipment and its uses.
- Understand the need for formal and informed risk assessments.
- Recognise their role in fire safety.
- The importance of fire safety.
- Identifying hazards.
- Introducing controls.
- Fire prevention.
- Emergency equipment.