Falls Safety Awareness covers the implications of a fall and how to provide physical, emotional, social and psychological post trauma support.
- Identify the main causes of falls.
- Have knowledge of the impact of falls on clients.
- Identify actions to reduce falls.
- Understand the need for reporting and care planning.
- Be able to ensure safety around a falling client.
- Identifying falls.
- Causes and risk factors of falls.
- Care planning, reporting and recording of falls.
- Actions to reduce falls.
- Falls Safety Awareness when dealing with a client.