Care planning training enables you and your staff to offer a co-ordinated approach to the clients care, it promotes independence, empowers individuals and helps clients to be more involved in decisions about their care.
- Understand the importance of care planning.
- Identify the reasons for person centred approach.
- Identify how to gather and record information.
- Recognise the importance of observation.
- Understand how care planning works.
- Recognise the need to monitor and review regularly.
- Person centred approach.
- What is a care plan and what might it include.
- Gathering information through observation.
- Implementing the care plan.
- Monitoring and reviewing.