This manual is for anybody who finds themselves in the position of organising the workload of others. It is aimed at frontline supervisors and deals with issues such as role of the supervisor, delegation, building teams, negotiating, how to deal with stress, time management, identifying training needs, communication and understanding your team.
- Describe your role and area of responsibility.
- Understand how effective communication supports your role.
- Understand how to give feedback positively.
- Recognise the need to set and maintain standards.
- Understand how to manage time effectively.
- Identify ways of building and motivating teams effectively.
- Recognise the need to delegate to others.
- Identify ways to deal with stress.
- Describe ways to deal with conflict within your team.
- Be able to identify training needs within your area of responsibility.
- The role of the supervisor
- Effective communication
- Setting and maintaining standards
- Manage time effectively
- Building and motivation teams
- How and when to delegate
- Stress management
- Dealing with conflict
- Identifying training needs
Face-to-face: 3 Hours