This Safeguarding Adults course covers all forms of abuse effecting vulnerable adults to equip staff with the necessary skills to recognise and report the signs associated with abuse.
- Recognise factors causing vulnerability.
- Identify types of abuse.
- Indentify ways to reduce likelihood of abuse.
- Know how to recognise & report unsafe practices.
- Who is at risk?
- Causes of vulnerability.
- Types of abuse.
- Recognising signs of abuse.
- Reporting your suspicions.
- The Public Interest Disclosure Act (1998).
- Investigating alleged abuse.
Face-to-face: 3 Hours
e-learning: 1 Hour 10 Mins