Record Keeping Course aim
Emphasises the need to complete documents accurately and clearly through supporting participants in developing and improving record keeping skills.
- Define what is meant by records and documentation.
- Identify the purpose and function of records and documentation.
- Understand the effects of good and bad record keeping.
- Identify the legislation involved in record keeping.
- Understand the principles of good record keeping.
- The importance of record keeping and documentation.
- The purpose and function of health records.
- Effects of good record keeping.
- Effects of poor record keeping.
- Legal and professional issues.
- Appropriate style and content.
Face-to-face: 3 Hours
e-learning: 1 Hour 10 Mins