Awareness of the signs of mental health issues and identifying strategies to support individuals who are affected.
- An understanding of mental health and the stigma surrounding it.
- Have confidence to deal with clients / colleagues who may be experiencing mental health issues.
- Recognise factors that increase the likelihood of people developing mental health issues.
- Recognise the different forms mental health issues take.
- Understand the legislation relating to mental health.
- Common mental health problems.
- Who is at risk?
- Person-centred planning and care.
- Causes of mental health issues.
- How can we help?
- Current legislation explored & explained.
Face-to-face: 3 Hours
e-learning: 1 Hour 10 Mins