Promotes awareness of coping with aggression in the workplace while maintaining your safety.
- Understand how to implement security measures at work.
- Know basic procedures for keeping safe.
- Understand the importance of reporting and recording.
- Know how to control situations through nonphysical intervention.
- Violence in the workplace.
- Basic procedures for keeping safe.
- Reporting all incidents.
- Respecting personal boundaries
- Effective communication.
- Strategies for defusing and containing aggression.
- Non-physical intervention.
Face-to-face: 3 Hours